Author Archive

Priyanka Chopra

Top 10 Active Personalities On Social Media

Social Media is the big reality of our lives today and not just us but celebs, stars, business tycoons, sports personalities, writers, activists and many others lead active ‘online’ lives. They like to remain in touch with their followers and…

Read More
13-recipe-youtubers-blog

Top 10 Recipe Youtubers

1) Sanjay Thumma– You would have already heard of him, if you have a thing for looking up recipes online. He has his website https://www.vahrehvah.com/ . His full-fledged videos are loaded with various tips and techniques apart from delicious food….

Read More
5-items-purchased-online

Top 10 Items Purchased Online

Online shopping has become a huge trend in India. More than 70 percent of the population has not touched the medium of shopping nor do they know much about it, just the rest of the 30 percent is making devastation…

Read More
12-hashtag-blog

Top 10 Hashtags 2016

Top 10 Hashtags Trended in India in 2016   #Rio2016 – The 2016 Summer Olympics commonly known as Rio2016 was a major internationalmulti-sport event held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 5 August to 21 August 2016. This being a famous international…

Read More
6-indian-youtubers

Top 10 Indian Youtubers

YouTube has lately become an arena that is producing some of the most talented and well-paid artists of the country here are the people who made it big through this unconventional choice of career. 1) Bhuvan Bam: The Desi Dilli…

Read More
8-fashion-vloggers

Top 10 Fashion Vloggers

Here is a quick look at the top fashion vloggers of the year 2016 We live in a world where the web is filled with a ton of information. How do you know which “expert” offers the right advice? One…

Read More
7-startup-failures

Top 10 Failed Start-ups

After the irrational exuberance of 2015, when hedge funds and VCs were falling over themselves to back internet businesses in India, there’s been a sobering down this year. Software industry body Nasscom noted a 20 -30 percent decline in the…

Read More
Blog-images

Accessories Market in India

Accessories Market in india from Dignitas Digital Pvt. Ltd.

Read More
Blog-featured-image

How Important Motivation & Learning is in Digital Marketing

Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day in your life. Making a career out of something you would love to do on a regular basis may seem like a castle in the air. Whoever coined the phrase…

Read More
marketing concept with business graph and chart hand drawing on blackboard

Life in a Digital Agency- Digital Marketing Associate

Kickstart at 9 am I generally start my day by reading all the unread mails in my mailbox to start making a list of unfinished tasks and taking stock of new ones. Therefore prioritizing all my work for the day….

Read More