Top 10 Items Purchased Online

December 30, 2016
Neha Anand

Online shopping has become a huge trend in India. More than 70 percent of the population has not touched the medium of shopping nor do they know much about it, just the rest of the 30 percent is making devastation in the pockets of proprietors of these web based business sites. Here is a rundown of the top 10 things that sold best in India online in 2016.

  1. Books:

Books are a standout amongst the most popular products available online, primarily because of the mind-blowing costs that online business locales like Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal give. The simple accessibility is an add-on.

Books

Books

  1. Apparel & Footwear:

With a gigantic effect of fashion on Indian youth, online shops are making a huge difference by offering lucrative offers on attire and footwear.

Online stores managing in various sorts of men and ladies chic garments and shoes encounter a tide of intrigued purchasers.

apparel

Apparel

  1. Jewellery:

Because of the colossal love for jewellery among Indian ladies and young ladies that online shops have made tremendous sum on this specialty. Reports suggested that in every 5 minutes, an e-commerce store sold a piece of jewellery in India.

Jewellery

Jewellery

  1. Video Games:

Both PC and TV computer games have made it huge online. From PSP to prominent diversions like Call Of Duty, online stores never confronted lack of computer games.

Video Games

Video Games

  1. Beauty Products:

Healthy skin and magnificence items likewise assumed a noteworthy part in making the online business sites of India like Nykaa, Purple, and so on super rich.

Beauty Products

Beauty Products

  1. Digital Cameras:

The frenzy of buying digital camera has not got scared by online shopping;  rather purchasers have supposedly purchased significantly a larger number of cameras online than from physical stores.

Digital Cameras

Digital Cameras

  1. Fitness Trackers:

There has been an influx of next-generation products from the likes of Fitbit and other fitness bands. Fitness trackers not only help you to keep a track on your health but are cool enough to accessorize with your daily look.

Fitness Trackers

Fitness Trackers

  1. Baby Care Products:

Another significant product has garnered huge revenue for India online retailers is baby care products. The share for baby care products online was $100 million in 2014 and is expected to grow to $ 500 million by 2017.

Baby Care Products

Baby Care Products

  1. Computer Hardware:

The shop from home funda has likewise made the tech savvy youth go insane and the greatest proof of that is the gigantic offer of tech equipment parts online.

Computer Hardware

Computer Hardware

  1. Bags:

On account of the Indian women again, their ceaseless love for purchasing coordinating satchels and sacks have made our online business locales’ unimaginably wealthy.

Bags

Bags

Share5
Tweet
Share2
+1
Pin