Top 10 Recipe Youtubers
1) Sanjay Thumma– You would have already heard of him, if you have a thing for looking up recipes online. He has his website https://www.vahrehvah.com/ . His full-fledged videos are loaded with various tips and techniques apart from delicious food. His total subscriber base is of 856,934 on his Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/vahchef
2) Nisha Madhulika- Nisha started her food blog in 2007. Her blog was in Hindi though. Her recipes got a major hit and she went on to introduce her own website and a Facebook page. Her YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/user/NishaMadhulika features all vegetarian recipes . She has 1,153,587 subscribers on her channel.
3) Kabita’s Kitchen- Kabita’s kitchen is yet another food youtuber having 718,902 subscribers on her Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChqsCRFePrP2X897iQkyAA . Kabita mainly focusses on authentic Indian recipes.
4) Manjula’s Kitchen- Manjula’s Kitchen blog is on similar pattern with Kabita’s kitchen, which covers over 200 recipes including many vegan recipes. Giving you easy yet delicious ways to cook authentic Indian Food is this YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Manjulaskitchen
5) Rajshri Food– Rajshri Food was started in 2011 and has a subscriber base above 6 lakhs. The youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RajshriFood is ultimate destination of video tutorials on how to cook. It also gives a wide range of cuisines from culinary expert.
6) Sanjeev Kapoor- Sanjeev Kapoor is an Indian celebrity chef, entrepreneur writer and television personality. His Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/sanjeevkapoorkhazana has a subscriber base of 1,119,417. His channel features all kinds of cuisine including non-vegetarian.
7) Harley Morenstein- Harley Morenstein is a Canadian actor, Internet personality and vlogger. He co-created, produces, and hosts the YouTube show Epic Meal Time https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime . In 2010 he co-created “Epic Meal Time” with Sterling Toth. The channel has over 7 million subscribers.
8) Laura- Laura Vitale is an Italian American television host and YouTube She started with her Youtube channel in 2010 https://www.youtube.com/user/LauraVitalesKitchen/. She has 2,646,488 subscribers. She mainly focusses on Italian Cuisines.
9) Hannah- American internet personality, comedian, author and actress. She is best known for starring inMy Drunk Kitchen, a weekly series on YouTube in which she cooks something while intoxicated. https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHarto/featured . She has over 25 lakh subscriber base.
10) Ann Reardon- Ann Reardon owns a Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/howtocookthat/ that provides video recipes on baking and decorating themed cakes, desserts, chocolate creations and other confectionery. Launched as a website in 2011, it later gained more than 1 million followers on YouTube, surpassing more than 15.3 million video views per month.