Horizontal Progress bar are one of the most typically used features in Android/IOS application to visually give an aesthetic of the application working and as we dig deeper in this development IDE we come across various ways to do away with that boring looking single colored Progress bars.
We have jotted down a list of top 5 features that can instantly customize your Scrollbar to look niche and fancy.
1) Customize the width of your Progress bar to suit your application aesthetics.
How to do it?
Then the code to inflate it is as follows
2) Progress bars with circular edges
Now in the Drawable folder
3) Different entry and exit color in the Progressbars
In the Drawable folder
4) Adjust the speed of the Scrollbar
In the drawable folder
5) Tired of seeing the progress horizontally? Go Circular..
To do this, in the drawable . We create a layerlist and inside that layer list I am giving two items as shown.
These are merely highlights of the custom scope the Progress bar allows, when it comes to customization Sky is the limit.