An organization or even an individual on an atomic level can start a sprint when you’re not sure what to do, or struggling to get started. It basically encourages you to pick a big fight and handle the enemy in the smartest most unconventional way possible.
Here is a list of cheat sheets that will tell you how and why sprint is the answer to your impossible looking task.
- Sprint encourages the team to take their time instead of jumping to solutions; it preaches starting slow so that we can run fast.
- Instead of shouting out ideas, work independently to sketch out possible solutions.
- Instead of endless and mindless debates, Sprint introduces the concept of crisp voting and cutting right to the point.
- Adopting a prototype mindset, never aim to get it right the first time, perfection is a gradual process and sprint makes us do exactly that.
- And all while investing money and efforts into that huge project, frequently test your prototype with a target audience and their trusted reactions.
Sprint is all about keeping you on the right track and getting you on the right track in case you have diverted.