Here is a list of 10 celebrities from the world of not only Bollywood but also politics who can never live without “Lights Camera & Action” in their life.
1) Arvind Kejriwal: Someone who came with a singular mission of changing the political landscape for the good of the “Aam Admi” of India gained both popularity and praise but unfortunately could not hold on to it, given to his loose and unseasoned approach toward his public image and ended becoming a social media item girl.
2) Like Kejriwal’s failed political venture KRK succumbed to Bollywood failure and took to procuring his share of fame and star gazing from making loose and insensitive comments about the film industry and the esteemed members of it through Social Media.
3) Twinkle Khanna: Known to the common man with the name “Ms. Funny Bones” looks more of desperate for fame than funny and intelligent leave alone witty.
4) Virender Sehwag: After a lustrous cricketing career Veeru still wants to remain in news. Be it through batting or Tweet Ranting.
5) Ranveer Singh: Known for his on-screen energy and versatility Ranveer has a bizarre side as well.
6) Kanhaiyya Kumar: When rebellion turns to a shallow motive to gain political fame you end up seeing yourself on the list of a Social Media scavengers.
7) Rahul Gandhi: Better known as The Great Indian political cartoon Rahul baba has lived up to his name by creating havoc on social media with his unintended comedy.
8) Chetan Bhagat: A prime example of how not to waste an education Chetan Bhagat managed to capture the 8th spot on the top Social Media Scavengers list.
9) Salman Khan: Sallu Bhai known for his anger can blow your mind on the road and on Social Media as well.
10) Poonam Pandey: From promising to get naked for Team India to doing raunchy vines on Facebook this tinsel town model has tried every move to stay in the limelight.