YouTube has lately become an arena that is producing some of the most talented and well-paid artists of the country here are the people who made it big through this unconventional choice of career.
1) Bhuvan Bam: The Desi Dilli ka launda who got famous for the versatility of the characters he played on his YouTube Channel BB ki vines. He also is one of the youngest Indians to cross a million subscribers.
2) Ajey Nagar: A yet another “One man army”. CarryMinati is known for his funny commentary and reviews about the things a middle-class kid goes through every day.
3) Kanan Gill: Rising from the fame of his pretentious movie reviews Kanan made it to the most known faces of YouTube by successfully delivering standup performances and sketches, his intelligent comedy has found a way amongst the youth.
4) Sahil Khattar: The Radio Jockey turned YouTuber after back-breaking struggle became the face of the channel Being Indian and now is the poster boy of YouTube Vox Pops.
5) Sanam Puri: Sanam’s intimate relation with music started when he was just 6, but his talent saw fame and success when his YouTube channel became an instant sensation.
6) Ranjit Kumar: Ranjit is Hyderabad based techy who with his honest and unbiased reviews on tech gadgets gained fame and still remains one of the most trusted tech reviewers.
7) Nisha Madhulika: She is one of the most popular chefs online and was recently featured in the YouTube Top Chefs coffee table book.
8) Shruti Anand: One of the first fashion vloggers of India who is known for her versatile style and techniques to make you look beautiful.
9) Sanjay Thumma: He is a multitalented, hilarious, and extremely popular Chef who is best known for his online recipes channel on YouTube which started in 2007 popularizing Indian food.
10) Vikram Yadav: Moradabad-based doctor. A one-man army, he uploads two videos a week and shares his much precious knowledge on staying healthy.